Monday, March 22, 2010

A Whole New World....

Spring break was wonderful. Sleeping, relaxing, TV, family, high school friends, sleeping... unfortunately it came to an end all too soon. Macalester is back in full swing, and it's not waiting up for anyone. Merciless professors assign homework, and I still have to deal with the stuff I was supposed to do over break. To make things worse, I'm still on my spring break sleep-schedule (cough cough 10+ hours.... NOT gonna happen here).

The good news is that I returned to completely changed campus. The snow has officially melted, the SUN is shining, the sky isn't gray, the grass IS green, and it's light out until a reasonable hour. While winter has its ups, it also has its downs, and I must say I'm glad to see it gone. Everyone just seems to be in a good mood now, and I think the natural changes on campus are responsible.

Life is good, and spring is here!

(unfortunately now I have to go do my homework...)