Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mac Health & Wellness

Sorry for the late post, I've been feeling a little sick lately.

Speaking of being sick, while it wasn't at the top of my "oh crap stuff I need to worry about" list, before coming to Mac I do remember wondering what would happen if I had a major health issue away from home. Well if you have the same faint concern that I had, you have nothing to worry about. After just dealing with a small bout of asthma induced by spring allergens, I can tell you from firsthand experience that Mac Health and Wellness definitely has things under control. Despite the fact that their schedule was full, they managed to squeeze me in--twice--to deal with my condition. They also scheduled me with the same nurse practitioner, so we were consistently on the same page. And of course the staff are kind, knowledgeable, respectful, and always take the time to address your concerns.

I hope I expelled some of your worries, if you're as crazy of a worrier as I was =)

-Danny